Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

People who love you will understand: Bhaichung


Gangtok, Feb 16 :India's football captain Bhaichung Bhutia is so tied up with back-to-back matches that he hardly has time to celebrate Valentine's Day. "I may have thought about doing something, but I have a match the next day. So I don't think I will be doing anything even if I wanted to," he says.
Bhaichung says that he takes his work very seriously and it is not the time to indulge in partying or eating out if he has a match the next day.
"People who love you will understand your cause. My wife will always be there with me. If I can't take her out on Valentine's Day because I have a match the next day, I am sure she will understand. I have not been able to do anything on Valentine's Day for a long time now," he adds.
Bhaichung married his long-time girlfriend Madhuri Tipnis on December 27, 2004, at his native village in Tinkitam in Sikkim. Madhuri used to be an air-hostess before she got married and the couple lived together in his Kolkata apartment for four years before they decided to tie the knot

No comments: